Saturday, December 22, 2012

12.22.2012 OUTFIT: I Love H&M!

Photobucket
If I had to choose a clothing store to shop in for the rest of my life it would hands down be H&M. I am never disappointed in any of their clothing that I've purchased. The quality is impeccable and it is definitely worth their "high" price. To be totally honest, it is expensive but the clothes actually LAST so I feel as if it is worth it. This is NOT sponsored by the way, shoot I WISH they would sponsor me! But anyways, if you've never shopped there, I highly recommend you do cause they're sales are phenomenal. I mean I'm talking things for $1.00 sometimes. Gah, I love you H&M. Photobucket Photobucket
Sweater- H&M// Jeans- Urban Outfitters SALE ($5.00)// Shoes- Aldo
Happy Holidays ladies and gentlemen! I'm definitely starting to feel the holiday spirit but to be truthful, there is nothing under out tree. My family and I decided that we would not get each others gifts. Well...my parents always say that they never want anything but I said I wanted nothing. I truly believe I have everything I could ever want and I'm just so happy to be back home in Los Angeles. So as you can imagine, there are no Christmas gifts under our tree. I will be getting my parents cards and of course adding a personal letter to thank them for...well, life! Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and Holiday!! Enjoy yourselves and be safe!
xoxoDebby

5 comments:

  1. I love your pants! Its so adorable! :D

    Happy Holidays! Hope you have a good one! :)

    Hope you visit mine too! And, perhaps follow each other? :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit and nice blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debby, I do believe in God. :) I do see God in the eyes of these children who suffer, just like him. I feel it's our duty as citizens of the world to spread the best gift, LOVE. And you are right, just one hug can change their life. Happy Holidays and thank you for leaving your mark on my blog. I am glad you enjoyed that post.XO

    ReplyDelete